Sunday, December 2, 2018

Mahfuz Ahmed, Shomi Kaiser in one frame once again



Celebrated actor Mahfuz Ahmed and lustrous actress Shomi Kaiser, who acted together in a telefilm last year, once again will be seen pairing up in an Eid special tele-drama titled ‘Shesher Pore’.
DhakaLive has news that talented director Chayanika Chowdhury has started the shooting of the tele-drama from yesterday with the target of telecasting it on GTV during Eid-ul-Fitr. The tele-drama is being produced under the banner of Alpha i Media and penned down by Iffat Arefin Tanni.
 
The viewers always have an immense fascination to see the duo of Mahfuz Ahmed and Shomi Kaiser together again and again in the tele-dramas with different types of stories, because their presence on the screen always means something loveable to the audience.
Shomi Kaiser said about working in the tele-drama, “I do not want to disclose about the story. When the audience will start watching it, the audience will be more interested towards in every moment. I received many scripts this Eid, but none of them were liked by me and I did not work in any of these projects. Though the story of ‘Shesher Pore’ is very ordinary, there is a feeling of pleasure wrapped up within this commonness. For this reason, I have worked in this tele-drama.”
“Working with Mahfuz Ahmed, whom I got as my co-artiste in this tele-drama, I always feel very comfortable. He is such an artiste, who had the perseverance of reaching to the top of acting. For this quality, he could make it possible to reach the destination”, she added further.
Mahfuz Ahmed said, “The story of ‘Shesher Pore’ is completely a romantic one, but the idea of the story is different. This is not a conventional story that has elements for the audience to like it. Shomi Kaiser is a good friend of mine and a wonderful co-artiste. An actor always has an eagerness to act with a good actress. I feel that eagerness when I act with Shomi Kaiser. Because when I act with her, I keep myself sinking into the character all the time. I am really hopeful about the tele-drama.”
To note, Shomi Kaiser and Mahfuz Ahmed acted together for the first time in a four-episode drama serial on BTV under the direction of Akhtar Ferdous Rana. The last tele-drama they appeared together in ‘Anumati Prarthana’ directed by Chayanika Chowdhury.

No comments:

Post a Comment